You must have been told to try cycling in Denmark and oftentimes, the thought of it has left you wondering why. In truth, most tourists would wonder why they would want to go around Denmark cycling when they could take tourists bus to various destinations. The answer is pretty easy. There are many reasons why you should try cycling and why Denmark is the best place for it. Here are some of them to get you started.
- Cycling is great in Denmark because you are never too far nor too near in places where you can sleep, eat or shop. From beautiful natural sceneries to amazing top brand shops, all of these are downright accessible even to those who are cycling around.
- There are about 12,000km of cycling routes all over Denmark that you can use. These routes come with proper navigation signs to help you move from one part of the country to another without getting lost.
- Denmark come with cycle paths and a lot of places where you can park your bike and lock it in while you go around and enjoy the view. From sightseeing to getting from destination A to B, you can do all these and still be safe.
- Are you doing to get exhausted moving around Denmark? No you will not because even the highest peak in the country isn’t that high at all. It is only up to 170 meters high and you can get there on your bike. Isn’t it amazing?
- When the bike breaks down while you are on a trip, you don’t have to feel helpless. There are about a handful of bike shops around the country. They can provide you with spare parts or repair service or even both, whichever suits your needs.